How to Register your Litter with USCA
Thank you for your interest in registering your litter with USCA! USCA registration is fully accepted within all WUSV member countries.
There are 2 types of litter registrations –
- USCA registration only
- USCA/SV registration
PLEASE NOTE: All USCA only litter registrations are free for 2022, the only expense to be paid by the breeder is the SV-DNA certifications for each puppy. The SV-DNA requirement only applies to litters being registered born after 1/1/2022. The cost for USCA/SV registrations is $52 per puppy, in addition to the SV-DNA certifications for each puppy.
**Please remember that both parents must meet all USCA/WUSV requirements in order to register the litter with USCA:
- WUSV recognized registration and pedigree (examples: USCA, AKC, SV)
- a-stamp hd/ed
- AD (not required if over 6 years of age)
- IGP 1-3 (with minimum 80 pts in protection in IGP 1-3), or RH2b, or HGH
- Minimum show rating of G
- WUSV recognized breed survey
- Both parents Must be of the same coat type
Required documents/items to register a litter with USCA only or USCA/SV:
- Copies of each parent’s paperwork:
- Registration and pedigree
- Show rating
- a-stamp ratings for hips and elbows
- breed survey
- Report of breeding card
- can be filled in on-line on this page, then printed
- once signed by stud dog owner, please scan and upload with your on-line litter registration application
- USCA litter Microchip/Tattoo form (microchip is required!)
- See below link, this can be filled in on-line and printed to take to your USCA approved microchipper
- USCA approved microchipper will affix microchip stickers for each puppy below their name on the form
- After signed and stickers affixed, please scan and upload with your on-line litter registration application
- Litter Registration Application
- This form will be created and needs to be printed after you complete and Submit the online form. It will need to be signed by either your veterinarian or regional breed warden when the puppies are either microchipped or tattooed.
- SV DNA
- All dogs born after 1/1/2022 must have SV-DNA to be registered
- There are then 2 options. The DNA can be Stored only or the DNA can be Tested
- The cost for Storing only is $25 per puppy, the cost for Testing is $120 per puppy
- To order your testing kits, Click Here to complete the Order Form
- Once you receive your kits, your vet must complete the enclosed form and take the saliva sample. For Storing only you must return the saliva sample, form completed by your vet and copies of each puppies registration/pedigree. For Testing you must return the saliva sample, form completed by your vet and the originals of your puppies registration/pedigree as these will be sent to the SV in Germany for updating. Full payment for the SV-DNA kits needs to be sent as well.
Instructions on how to Complete all Required Documents for your Litter Registration
Report of Breeding Card
USCA Litter Microchip Tattoo Form
For Litters born after 1/1/2022, SV-DNA testing and paperwork completed by your veterinarian.
When you are ready to complete the online litter registration form, CLICK HERE